Let me start by defining three “laps” that I’ve been doing with our dog Della. Each starts from our home near the Pike Place market, runs south/southeast toward SoDo, and then heads north toward Victor Steinbrueck park.
- Short lap – South to Madison St. (four blocks before Yesler)
- Regular lap – South to Yesler St.
- Extended lap – South to King St. (four blocks past Yesler)
There’s also an estimate that H made that it was one mile from Yesler St. to Bell St. along the waterfront.
So this past week, in additional to a Tuesday Racquetball game and walking Della from downtown to her Doggy Daycare south of SafeCo field on Wednesday; I had two pretty good runs:
- Friday: 1/2 regular lap, 2-mile rule (Yesler –> Bell –> Yesler), then 2nd half or regular lap
- Sunday: two consecutive regular laps
Now I just wish I wasn’t sore 🙂